Why Increase Semen Volume?
There are many good reasons why you might want to increase the volume of semen that you produce during ejaculation. Here are the main ones:
- The involuntary muscle contractions that you experience during orgasm are a major determinant of sexual pleasure, for both you and your partner. The more semen volume you have to ejaculate, the more muscle contractions your need. The fact is that producing more semen improves sex in many ways. It creates much bigger ejaculations that result in more enjoyable orgasms that are both more intense and last longer.
- Studies show that most women are impressed with a big semen load, and find it more satisfying and rewarding to have sex with a man whose ejaculations are intense and powerful. This can apply for both internal and external ejaculation, covering both tactile and visual appeal.
- Good sex can often be related to confidence. Knowing that you're always going to shoot a big load can be very confidence boosting. You feel "manlier" and your partner picks up on that. There's no doubt that it can make you feel younger too!
- And, of course, there's the issue of fertility. Semen contains nutrients that are responsible for the sustenance of your sperm cells. The liquid is a combination of vitamins, sugars, enzymes, and antibodies which protect the sperm cell until it can fertilize the female egg when you’re trying to conceive. This is a primal instinct as showing evidence of fertility in the wild is considered a superior feature for the purpose of furthering the species. Knowing how to increase ejaculate volume and power not only guarantees an instant ego boost but also represents your reproductive health.
How to Increase Semen Volume
Here's one of the quickest and easiest things that you can do to start increasing your semen volume.
Yep, ditch the briefs and start wearing boxer shorts.
Briefs add extra heat to your genital area, which is not good for semen and sperm. Switch to boxers to help your body naturally produce more semen. Or better still, go commando if you're game.
And here's another.
Drink more water to increase semen volume
While it may not have as dramatic effect as semen pills, anyone can implement it immediately. Having adequate hydration in your body is essential to increasing semen volume. The more water you drink daily, the more you’ll notice it in your semen output.
Obese individuals are more likely to have cardiovascular problems which can affect the process involved in ejaculation. In addition to this, they are also far more likely to have low quality sperm and erectile dysfunction.
Being overweight can cause hormonal imbalances as well which could account for low semen volumes.
The high risk of developing diabetes with obesity is also one more reason why anyone who is overweight could have low semen volumes. According to a study, men with optimal BMIs (Body Mass Index) displayed healthier sperm functioning and have higher sperm volumes and concentrations.
Take a Supplement to Increase Semen Volume
There's supplements - and then there's Semenax™.
Semenax™ makes larger volumes of fluid and sperm available for each orgasm, which in turn means more contractions to release it all -- with stronger, more pleasurable orgasms.
The key difference between Semenax™ and other supplements is the proven combination of effective, all natural nutrients. These include l-arginine, muira pauma, and l-lysine. They feed the male reproductive system and turbo-charge your natural production of semen.
- The seminal vesicle fluids that make up 70% of your load are INCREASED
- The prostate gland fluid that makes up 25% of your load is INCREASED
- Your seminal plasma (the juice that holds your semen) is INCREASED
- Bulbourethral gland fluid (that makes your loads thicker and more jelly-like during release) is INCREASED.
- It's all about how to increase semen volume.
Be Active & Exercise
Clinical studies on the hormonal profiles of men based on whether they were physically active or sedentary suggested that men who are physically active score far higher on semen quality parameters than those who aren’t.
In addition to this, physically inactive men are far more likely to develop weight problems and maybe even diabetes which can significantly reduce the amount of semen volume you produce.
As well as general exercise such as aerobics, HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training) and resistance (weight) training, you can try exercises specifically aimed at sexual improvement, including the volume of semen that you ejaculate.
Often amounts of semen ejaculation can be caused by weak pelvic muscles which can’t generate the force required for a powerful release. Kegel exercises are a great way in ejaculate more vigorously and in the process release greater amounts of semen.
Kegel exercises focus on strengthening the pelvic muscles and increasing the coordination between them to help with conditions like erectile dysfunction and in many cases eradicate weak ejaculations.
Kegel exercises are included in my e-book Exercises to Overcome Erectile Dysfunction. Click on the link to get it for free.
Smoking is a very clearly documented health risk. The smoking habit adversely affects literally every part of your body to affect oxygen levels and circulation processes. And it reduces sperm count.
As far as semen volume is concerned, smoking hampers the prostate gland’s ability to secrete prostate fluid and reduces the amount of semen produced.
In addition to this, it might also affect your nervous systems to cause nerve damage which compromises the responses to sexual stimulation like ejaculation.
There are many other reasons to stop smoking. Here are some:
Smoking causes most lung cancers and can cause cancer almost anywhere on the body. This includes the lips, tongue, mouth, nose, oesophagus, throat, voice box, stomach, liver, kidney, pancreas, bladder, blood, cervix, vulva, penis and anus.
Breathing problems and chronic respiratory conditions
Smoking is the main cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a serious, progressive and disabling condition that limits airflow in the lungs. Active smoking also worsens asthma in active smokers and is associated with an increased risk for asthma in adolescents and adults.
Heart disease, stroke and blood circulation problems
Smoking is major cause of cardiovascular disease, such as heart disease and stroke. Smoking increases the risk of blood clots, which block blood flow to the heart, brain or legs. Some smokers end up having their limbs amputated due to blood circulation problems caused by smoking.
Smoking causes type 2 diabetes, with the risk of developing diabetes 30 to 40% higher for active smokers than non-smokers. Smoking may also worsen some of the health conditions related to type 1 diabetes, such as kidney disease.
Smoking weakens your immune system so you’re more likely to get bacterial and viral infections.
Smoking increase the risk of gum diseases, tooth loss and tooth sensitivity. Once a person has gum damage, smoking also makes it harder for their gums to heal.
Smoking reduces blood flow to the inner ear. Smokers may also lose their hearing earlier than a non-smoker.
Smoking damages the eye and can lead to macular degeneration, which is the main cause of blindness world-wide.
Smoking can make it more difficult to fall pregnant and affects sperm quality.
90% of semen is water; therefore, having smaller concentrations of water in your system can reduce the amount of semen that’s produced in your body.
The optimal amount of water that an adult ought to drink is 8 glasses in a day, but make sure that you’re not over hydrated because that can reduce your sperm count.
Increasing water intake is one of the best ways to increase semen production and for your health generally. It also reduces the desire to drink more harmful liquids, such as alcohol.
Increase Your Vitamin Intake
Vitamins are essential nutrients that play a big part in your continued health and well-being. They serve as vital components for cell division and the maintenance of optimal nerve health. They are also important ingredients for learning how to increase semen volume.
Vitamin supplements like that for Vitamin B-12, Vitamin C and Vitamin D are actual components of semen. As such these may also improve the motility of your sperm and quality. Foods that contain each of these vitamins include:
- Citrus Fruits
- Milk and eggs