How to Get Bigger Boobs
Why Do We Want Bigger Boobs?
The most common reasons given by women for wanting to learn how to get bigger breasts include:
A belief that men are attracted to bigger boobs. Ask any woman what they think men like in the female form, and breasts will probably be number 1 (though it's not necessarily true).
Looking more feminine. After all, breasts are unique to females and complete your shape. Bigger breasts make a woman feel more feminine, attractive and sexy.
Clothes are important to almost all women and they look and feel better if you have the traditional hourglass body shape. A practical reason why so many women wish to learn how to get bigger boobs.
The power of influencers and what they tell us is the ideal female shape. Girls as young as 9 or 10 are now Googling How to Get Bigger Breasts and How to Get Bigger Boobs. Thankfully, How to Get Bigger Tits isn't anywhere near as popular.
Bigger, Firmer, More Attractive Breasts
There are six ways to get bigger boobs and there are upsides and downsides to each.
1. Have a baby and breastfeed it
- A wonderful sense of accomplishment. "I grew this beautiful little thing inside me and now my own body is nourishing it."
- Huge breasts with long, firm nipples.
- The feeding process can be hugely satisfying and enjoyable. And though not everyone wants to admit it, can even be a sexual turn-on. (Just Google adult lactation!)
- The much larger breasts and firmer nipples can make many women feel like the first time in their life that they've had a real, womanly figure.
- Doesn't last. And unless you exercise, massage and use creams and supplements, you may end up with saggy breasts.
- The feeding process can be painful, especially if you develop mastitis. Fortunately, this is fairly rare.
2. Breast Enhancement Surgery
The procedure is known as augmentation mammoplasty, but is more commonly known as a “boob job.” It can be performed either through the transfer of fat from an area of your body or, more commonly, through surgically inserting breast implants.
Here's my personal opinion: Don't do it!
I surveyed 10 of my male friends to get their opinion. They were universally, 100% against it. They intensely disliked the artificial look of enhanced breasts compared to natural ones and totally discounted the increase in size. One said "Why would I want to fondle something that looks like half a lemon?"
You just might possibly have the one boyfriend for whom size does matter and for him, your solution to the question of how to get bigger breasts was the right one.
- Expensive. Take $5,000 as a rough guide, more if there are complications. As a cosmetic procedure, not usually covered by health insurance.
- Breast implant surgery carries risks. The most common breast implant complications include thick, noticeable scarring that doesn't fade, hardening of the breast tissue due to scar tissue shrinking around the implant, a rupture where the implant leaks and causes small lumps called silicone granulomas to form, noticeable creases or folds in the implant, rotation of the implant within the breast, rippling of the implant if a thin layer of tissue covers it and sticks to the surface, infection requiring removal of the implant, being unable to breastfeed, being dissatisfied with the results and requiring a further operation and nerve damage to the nipples.
- Also the inherent risks of any operation requiring a general anesthetic.
- There are lots more. I could take up the rest of this article listing them. I encourage you to do your own research.
Eating the right foods, particularly those rich in estrogen and phytoestrogen can help you to grow bigger boobs over a period of time.
These foods can help stimulate breast growth and also help prevent the development of unsightly stretch marks.
There are many fruits, vegetables, nuts, cereals and proteins that are rich in estrogen and phytoestrogen. You can learn more about them below to find out how to get bigger boobs.
Foods Rich in Estrogen
- Fruits such as apples, cherries and plums.
- Vegetables including carrots, cucumber, parsley, beets, garlic and clover.
- Nuts and seeds, especially almonds, cashews, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, fennel and cumin.
- Cereal grains such as barley, rice and wheat.
- And finally chickpeas, soy and white chicken.
Foods Rich in Phytoestrogen
- Fruits such as strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, prunes and winter squash.
- Vegetables including bean sprouts, collards and green beans.
- Nuts, especially pistachios and walnuts.
- Also red wine, white wine, green tea and black tea.
- You're not expending extra money. These are things that should be included in your weekly food budget anyway.
- These are foods that will improve your general health and contribute to weight loss.
- It will be some time before you notice any effect.
Herbs for Breast Growth
There are many herbs that can do almost magical things for your body. Homeopathic medicine is the main medicinal practice in several countries. Herbs can help stimulate the production of natural estrogen in your body, ultimately helping improve the size of your breasts. Incorporate some of the following herbs into your daily routine to promote breast growth.
- Saw palmetto
- Wild yam
- Back cohosh
- Pueraria mirifica
- Goat’s rue
- Dong quai root
You’ve probably heard of making your butt bigger with exercises. But did you know that the same is possible for your breasts? Sure, breasts are made mostly from fat, but there are muscles that determine how the breasts sit on your body. In fact, by exercising, you aren’t exactly growing your breasts. Instead you are improving the orientation, firmness, and size of your breasts. By exercising the right muscles regularly and consistently, you’ll be able to reap the benefits within a matter of weeks.
Exercises to Promote Breast Growth
Push ups: One of the most basic of exercises, the push up is effective at working out muscles that can help give you the appearance of bigger breasts. If you find the traditional push up a little tough, then a modified push up with your knees on the ground would also do. But the idea is to develop the pectoral muscles at the back of your breasts.
Elevated push ups: A modification of the push up, elevated push ups simply require your feet to be raised. You can raise your feet up with a exercise ball, or even the edge of your couch. The higher the elevation, the bigger the challenge.
Chest press: Use a light pair of dumbbells for this exercise. First you need to lie down on your back, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Lift one arm towards the ceiling, then bring it back down. Alternate your arms so you can effectively work out each side of your chest.
Chair dips: Chair dips will not only help out your chest muscles, but they’ll work out your triceps as well. All you need is the edge of a chair or bench. Simply face the opposite direction of the chair or bench, put your hands on the edge, and bend your elbows to lower yourself down. Before you are able to touch the ground, push yourself up.
Rear lateral raise: This exercise requires you to use two lightweight dumbbells. To get into position for a rear lateral raise, you first need to bend at the hip while keeping your back flat. Lower your upper body until it is almost horizontal, and bend at the knees a little bit. Hold the dumbbells in your hands with the palms facing forwards. Raise your arms to the sides while keeping them straight until they are level with your shoulders. Lower them slowly and repeat as many times as you can.
Arm circles: Being a low intensity work out, arm circles are easy to do. Get a set of lightweight dumbbells and stand with your feet shoulder width apart. Bend your knees at a 45 to 60 degree angle. Hold the arms straight ahead with the elbows slightly bent, while holding onto your dumbbells. Make small circles with your arms anywhere from 10 to 20 reps in a set.
Breast massages will do more than help promote healthy cell growth. The benefits of breast massages include the reduction of breast cancer risk, helping your body to clear out toxins and reduce the symptoms of PMS. Breast massage can even help regulate your hormones.
There are specific massage techniques that can be used to help grow your breasts. It’s best to do the breast enlarging massage after a shower with a massage oil or cream.
How to perform the breast enlargement massage technique
First and foremost, you need to apply some oil or gel to reduce any discomfort that may occur from friction.
Massages should be done for at least 5 minutes, and ideally 10-15 minutes.
Perform massages two or more times per day for more effectiveness.
Don’t apply too much pressure during the massage. Use your palms and fingertips to better stimulate tissue growth and flush toxins.
Motions should always move inwards. Massaging inwards from the underarm is also good for circulation.
Avoid massaging the nipples.
Performing the massage right before going to sleep at night will help breasts grow faster. This is because hormones are extremely active during this time of day.
Avoid wearing a bra as much as possible. If you feel the need to wear one, then it’s best to remove the wiring as it can prevent proper circulation to your breasts.
Those are just a few guidelines to keep in mind while performing the massage technique. There are several different massages you can do. They include the Reiki massage, Fat brushing massage, Feng Shui breast massage, Lymph draining Massage, Chi massage and many more.
Consistent massage will be enjoyable and will help you learn how to get bigger breasts, as well as firmer and more shapely ones.
You can enlist a partner, of course, but this increases the likelihood of distractions. Though pleasant ones.
For women looking to enhance their breasts without the costs, complications and discomfort of silicone or saline breast implants, the Total Curve™ 3-Step Breast Enhancement Therapy is a natural breast enhancement process that nurtures and grows the female breasts from the inside out.
Total Curve's 3-part system consists of a daily supplement, a lifting & firming gel, and an exercise program.
Add a healthy diet and massage, and you're well on your way to learning how to get bigger boobs.